Friday, May 9, 2008

The Lost Bionater

Oh Man! We really did it! Tori lost her bionater and it costs like $800 to replace it! I have completely disected her room and am now working on the rest of the house. Where could it be? I have totally prayed and still can't find it. Which NEVER happens to me. Usually when I pray it is like a few minutes and then viola! Oh yeah except for Eric's game boy... Well maybe because I didn't lose it... OK I am going to go get Tori to start saying some more serious prayers!

No comments:

border

The Brandenburgs
Easy Free Borders from TagBot Borders

North Carolina Trip

North Carolina Trip

About Me

My photo
1. I am 38 years old looking forward to hitting 40 soon! 2. I love ice cream! 3. I love my husband and my kids and I am grateful for all they teach me. 4. I would love to share the gospel with everyone in this world without offending them. 5. I am so grateful for Jesus Christ and the great gift of the Holy Ghost! 6. I miss my dog Dakota so much! 7. I have lost 10 lbs! woohoo!